1. Yong Cui, Yuming Wang, Jonas Bergqvist, Huifeng Yao, Ye Xu, Bowei Gao, Chenyi Yang, Shaoqing Zhang, Olle Inganäs, Feng Gao*, and Jianhui Hou*, Wide-gap non-fullerene acceptor enabling high-performance organic photovoltaic cells for indoor applications, Nature Energy 2019, 4 (9), 768-775.
2. Yong Cui, Huifeng Yao*, Jianqi Zhang, Tao Zhang, Yuming Wang, Ling Hong, Kaihu Xian, Bowei Xu, Shaoqing Zhang, Jing Peng, Zhixiang Wei, Feng Gao, and Jianhui Hou, Over 16% efficiency organic photovoltaic cells enabled by a chlorinated acceptor with increased open-circuit voltages, Nature Communications 2019, 10 (1), 2515. 中国百篇最具影响国际学术论文
3. Huifeng Yao, Yong Cui, Deping Qian, Carlito S. Ponseca, Alireza Honarfar, Ye Xu, Jingming Xin, Zhenyu Chen, Ling Hong, Bowei Gao, Runnan Yu, Yunfei Zu, Wei Ma, Pavel Chabera, Tönu Pullerits, Arkady Yartsev, Feng Gao, and Jianhui Hou*, 14.7% Efficiency Organic Photovoltaic Cells Enabled by Active Materials with a Large Electrostatic Potential Difference, Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019, 141 (19), 7743-7750.
4. Runnan Yu, Huifeng Yao*, Yong Cui, Ling Hong, Chang He, and Jianhui Hou*, Improved Charge Transport and Reduced Nonradiative Energy Loss Enable Over 16% Efficiency in Ternary Polymer Solar Cells, Advanced Materials 2019, 31 (36), 1902302.
5. Runnan Yu, Huifeng Yao*, Zhenyu Chen, Jingmin Xin, Ling Hong, Ye Xu, Yunfei Zu, Wei Ma*, and Jianhui Hou*, Enhanced π–π Interactions of Nonfullerene Acceptors by Volatilizable Solid Additives in Efficient Polymer Solar Cells, Advanced Materials 2019, 31 (18), 1900477.
6. Yong Cui, Huifeng Yao*, Ling Hong, Tao Zhang, Ye Xu, Kaihu Xian, Bowei Gao, Jinzhao Qin, Jianqi Zhang, Zhixiang Wei, and Jianhui Hou*, Achieving over 15% Efficiency in Organic Photovoltaic Cells via Copolymer Design, Advanced Materials 2019, 31 (14), 1808356. 中国百篇最具影响国际学术论文
7. Ling Hong, Huifeng Yao*, Ziang Wu, Yong Cui, Tao Zhang, Ye Xu, Runnan Yu, Qing Liao, Bowei Gao, Kaihu Xian, Han Young Woo*, Ziyi Ge*, and Jianhui Hou*, Eco-Compatible Solvent-Processed Organic Photovoltaic Cells with over 16% Efficiency, Advanced Materials 2019, 31 (39), 1903441.
8. Yong Cui, Huifeng Yao,* Tao Zhang, Ling Hong, Bowei Gao, Kaihu Xian, Jinzhao Qin, and Jianhui Hou*, 1 cm2 Organic Photovoltaic Cells for Indoor Application with over 20% Efficiency, Advanced Materials 2019, 31 (42), 1904512.
9. Bowei Gao, Huifeng Yao,* Ling Hong, and Jianhui Hou, Efficient organic solar cells with a high open-circuit voltage of 1.34 V. Chinese Journal of Chemistry 2019, 37 (11), 1153-1157.
10. Runnan Yu, Huifeng Yao*, Ling Hong, Mengyuan Gao, Long Ye, and Jianhui Hou, TCNQ as a volatilizable morphology modulator enables enhanced performance in non-fullerene organic solar cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2019, DOI: 10.1039/C9TC04892H.
11. Ling Hong, Huifeng Yao*, Runnan Yu, Ye Xu, Bowei Gao, Ziyi Ge*, and Jianhui Hou*, Investigating the Trade-off between Device Performance and Energy Loss in Non-Fullerene Organic Solar Cells. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019, 11 (32), 29124-29131.
12. Qian Kang, Long Ye, Bowei Xu*, Cunbin An, Samuel J. Stuard, Shaoqing Zhang, Huifeng Yao, Harald Ade, and Jianhui Hou*, A Printable Organic Cathode Interlayer Enables over 13% Efficiency for 1-cm2 Organic Solar Cells, Joule 2019, 3, 1-13
13. Lili Lu Qing Liao Yunfei Zu Ye Xu Bowei Xu Jianhui Hou, Significant Effect of Fluorination on Simultaneously Improving Work Function and Transparency of Anode Interlayer for Organic Solar Cells Advanced Energy Materials DOI:10.1002/aenm.201803826
14. Wenchao Zhao Yun Zhang Shaoqing Zhang Sunsun Li Chang He and Jianhui Hou* Vacuum-assisted annealing method for high efficiency printable large-area polymer solar cell modules. Journal of Materials Chemistry C DOI:10.1039/C8TC06513F
15. Guoqi Ji, Wenchao Zhao, Junfeng Wei, Lingpeng Yan, Yunfei Han, Qun Luo*, Shangfeng Yang, Jianhui Hou* and Chang-Qi Ma*, 12.88% efficiency in doctor-blade coated organic solar cells through optimizing the surface morphology of a ZnO cathode buffer layer. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7(1), 212-220.
16. Cunbin An Jingming Xin Lanlan Shi Wei Ma* Jianqi Zhang Huifeng Yao Sunsun Li and Jianhui Hou*, Enhanced intermolecular interactions to improve twisted polymer photovoltaic performance. Science China Chemistry, 2019, 1-8.
17. Jinyan Li Yiming Bai Bo Yang Jin Zhang Xiaohan Chen Tasawar Hayat Ahmed Alsaedi Yun Yang* Jianhui Hou* and Zhan'ao Tan* Multifunctional bipyramid-Au@ZnO core–shell nanoparticles as a cathode buffer layer for efficient non-fullerene inverted polymer solar cells with improved near-infrared photoresponse Journal of Materials Chemistry A DOI:10.1039/C8TA10549A
18. Zhong Zheng* Shaoqing Zhang Jianqiu Wang Jianqi Zhang Dongyang Zhang Yuan Zhang* Zhixiang Wei Zhiyong Tang Jianhui Hou* and Huiqiong Zhou* Exquisite modulation of ZnO nanoparticle electron transporting layer for high-performance fullerene-free organic solar cell with inverted structure Journal of Materials Chemistry A DOI:10.1039/C8TA11624E
19. Ye Xu, Huifeng Yao, and Jianhui Hou* Recent Advances in Fullerene‐free Polymer Solar Cells: Materials and Devices, Chinese Journal of Chemistry 2019, 37(3), 207-215
20. Ningning Liang, Xixiang Zhu, Zhong Zheng, Dong Meng, Guogang Liu, Jianqi Zhang, Sunsun Li, Yan Li, Jianhui Hou*, Bin Hu*, Zhaohui Wang*, "Tuning Charge Generation Process of Rylene Imide-Based Solar Cells via Chalcogen-Atom-Annulation", Chemistry of Materials 2019, 31 (10), 3636-3643.
21. Delong Liu, Ying Zhang, Lingling Zhan, Tsz-Ki Lau, Hang Yin, Patrick W K. Fong, Shu Kong So, Shaoqing Zhang, Xinhui Lu*, Jianhui Hou*, Hongzheng Chen*, Wai-Yeung Wong*, Gang Li*, "Design of wide-bandgap polymers with deeper ionization potential enables efficient ternary non-fullerene polymer solar cells with 13% efficiency", Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2019, 7 (23), 14153-14162.
22. Bei Yang Shaoqing Zhang Sunsun Li Huifeng Yao Wanning Li Jianhui Hou*, " A Self‐Organized Poly(vinylpyrrolidone)‐Based Cathode Interlayer in Inverted Fullerene‐Free Organic Solar Cells" Advanced Materials 2019, 31 (2), e1804657.
23. Long Ye, Sunsun Li, Xiaoyu Liu, Shaoqing Zhang, Masoud Ghasemi, Yuan Xiong, Jianhui Hou,* and Harald Ade*, Quenching to the Percolation Threshold in Organic Solar Cells, Joule DOI: 10.1016/j.joule.2018.11.006
24. Chenyi Yang, Ningning Liang, Long Ye, Harald Ade, Xiaotao Yuan, and Jianhui Hou*, Enhanced Jsc of P3HT-based non-fullerene polymer solar cells by modulating aggregation effect of P3HT in solution stat. Organic Electronics. 68(2019), 15-21.
25. Shaoqing Zhang, Lijiao Ma, Long Ye,Yunpeng Qin, Ye Xu, Xiaoyu Liu, Yi Wu, Wenchao Zhao, Harald Ade, Huifeng Yao, and Jianhui Hou*, Modulation of Building Block Size in Conjugated Polymers with D–A Structure for Polymer Solar Cells. Macromolecules, 52(20), 7929-7938.
26. Shaorong Huang, Wanying Gu, Lie Chen*, Zhihui Liao, Yongkang An, Cunbin An*, Yiwang Chen, and Jianhui Hou, Asymmetric Wide‐Bandgap Polymers Simultaneously Improve the Open‐Circuit Voltage and Short‐Circuit Current for Organic Photovoltaics. Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2019, 40,1800906.
27. Qian Kang, Qing Liao, Ye Xu, Lin Xu, Yunfei Zu, Sunsun Li, Bowei Xu*, and Jianhui Hou, p-Doped Conducting Polyelectrolyte as an Anode Interlayer Enables High Efficiency for 1 cm2 Printed Organic Solar Cells. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019 11 (22), 20205-20213 DOI: 10.1021/acsami.9b04211
28. Tsung-Wei Chen, Chia-Chih Chang, Yu-Tang Hsiao, ChoonKee Chan, Ling Hong, Lian Zhong, Wei-Tsung Chuang, Jianhui Hou*, Yongfang Li, and Chain-Shu Hsu*, Single-Junction Organic Solar Cell Containing a Fluorinated Heptacyclic Carbazole-Based Ladder-Type Acceptor Affords over 13% Efficiency with Solution-Processed Cross-Linkable Fullerene as an Interfacial Layer. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2019 11 (34), 31069-31077
29. Jianqiu Wang Zhong Zheng* Dongyang Zhang Jianqi Zhang Jiyu Zhou Jingchong Liu Shenkun Xie Yong Zhao Yuan Zhang* Zhixiang Wei Jianhui Hou Zhiyong Tang Huiqiong Zhou*, Regulating Bulk‐Heterojunction Molecular Orientations through Surface Free Energy Control of Hole‐Transporting Layers for High‐Performance Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Mater. 2019, 31, 1806921.
30. Chenyi Yang, Jianqi Zhang, Ningning Liang, Huifeng Yao, Zhixiang Wei, Chang He, Xiaotao Yuan* and Jianhui Hou *, Effects of energy-level offset between a donor and acceptor on the photovoltaic performance of non-fullerene organic solar cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 7.32 (2019): 18889-18897.
31. Chao Yao, Bin Liu, Yanan Zhu, Ling Hong, Jingsheng Miao, Jianhui Hou*, Feng He* and Hong Meng*, Highly fluorescent anthracene derivative as a non-fullerene acceptor in OSCs with small non-radiative energy loss of 0.22 eV and high PCEs of over 13%. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7(17), 10212-10216.
32. Zhong Zheng, * Shaoqing Zhang, Jianqiu Wang, Jianqi Zhang, Dongyang Zhang, Yuan Zhang, * Zhixiang Wei, Zhiyong Tang, Jianhui Hou * and Huiqiong Zhou *, Exquisite modulation of ZnO nanoparticle electron transporting layer for high-performance fullerene-free organic solar cell with inverted structure. Journal of materials chemistry A, 7(8), 3570-3576
33. Jinyan Li, Yiming Bai, Bo Yang, Jin Zhang, Xiaohan Chen, Tasawar Hayat, Ahmed Alsaedi, Yun Yang, * Jianhui Hou * and Zhan'ao Tan *, Multifunctional bipyramid-Au@ ZnO core–shell nanoparticles as a cathode buffer layer for efficient non-fullerene inverted polymer solar cells with improved near-infrared photoresponse. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7(6), 2667-2676.
34. Qian Kang, Qi Wang, Cunbin An, Chang He, Bowei Xu∗, Jianhui Hou, Significant influence of doping effect on photovoltaic performance of efficient fullerene-free polymer solar cells. Journal of Energy Chemistry, 43, 40-46.
35. Yi Wu, Jingyi Kong, Yunpeng Qin, Huifeng Yao, Shaoqing Zhang,* Jianhui Hou, Realizing Green Solvent Processable Non-fullerene Organic Solar Cells by Modulating the Side Groups of Conjugated Polymers. ACTA PHYSICO-CHIMICA SINICA, 35(12), 1391-1398.
36. Zhong Zheng, Huifeng Yao, Long Ye, Ye Xu, Shaoqing Zhang*, Jianhui Hou*, PBDB-T and its derivatives: A family of polymer donors enables over 17% efficiency in organic photovoltaics. Materials Today. 2019
37. Thomas R. Hopper, Deping Qian, Liyan Yang, Xiaohui Wang, Ke Zhou, Rhea Kumar, Wei Ma, Chang He, Jianhui Hou, Feng Gao, and Artem A. Bakulin, Control of Donor−Acceptor Photophysics through Structural Modification of a "Twisting" Push−Pull Molecule. Chemistry of Materials 2019 31 (17), 6860-6869