1. Qing Liao, Qian Kang, Yi Yang, Cunbin An, Bowei Xu*, Jianhui Hou, Tailoring and Modifying an Organic Electron Acceptor toward the Cathode Interlayer for Highly Efficient Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Mater. 2020, 32, 1906557
2. Lijiao Ma, Ye Xu, Yunfei Zu, Qing Liao, Bowei Xu, Cunbin An, Shaoqing Zhang* & Jianhui Hou, A ternary organic solar cell with 300 nm thick active layer shows over 14% efficiency. Science China Chemistry 63, 21–27 (2020).
3. Tao Zhang, Cunbin An*, Kangqiao Ma, Kaihu Xian, Changguo Xue*, Shaoqing Zhang, Bowei Xu, Jianhui Hou*, Increased conjugated backbone twisting to improve carbonylated-functionalized polymer photovoltaic performance. Organic Chemistry Frontiers (2020).
4. Runnan Yu, Huifeng Yao*, Ling Hong, Mengyuan Gao, Long Ye, Jianhui Hou, TCNQ as a volatilizable morphology modulator enables enhanced performance in non-fullerene organic solar cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2020, 8(1): 44-49.
5. Tsung-Wei Chen, Kuan-Lin Peng, You-Wei Lin, Yi-Jia Su, Ko-Jui Ma, Ling Hong, Chia-Chih Chang, Jianhui Hou*, Chain-Shu Hsu*, A chlorinated nonacyclic carbazole-based acceptor affords over 15% efficiency in organic solar cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2020.
6. Kangqiao Ma, Cunbin An*, Tao Zhang, Qianglong Lv, Shaoqing Zhang, Pengxin Zhou*, Jianqi Zhang*, Jianhui Hou*, Study of photovoltaic performances for asymmetrical and symmetrical chlorinated thiophene-bridge-based conjugated polymers. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2020.
7. Pan Wan, Cunbin An*, Tao Zhang, Kangqiao Ma, Ningning Liang, Ye Xu, Shaoqing Zhang, Bowei Xu, Jianqi Zhang*, Jianhui Hou*, The effect of aggregation behavior on photovoltaic performances in benzodithiophene-thiazolothiazole-based wide band-gap conjugated polymers with side chain position changes. Polymer Chemistry, 2020, 11, 1629-1636.
8. Zhong Zheng, Huifeng Yao, Long Ye, Ye Xu, Shaoqing Zhang*, Jianhui Hou*, PBDB-T and its derivatives: A family of polymer donors enables over 17% efficiency in organic photovoltaics. Materials Today. 2020，https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mattod.2019.10.023
9. Sunsun Li, Wenchao Zhao, Jianqi Zhang, Xiaoyu Liu, Zhong Zheng, Chang He, Bowei Xu, Zhixiang Wei, and Jianhui Hou*, Influence of Covalent and Noncovalent Backbone Rigidification Strategies on the Aggregation Structures of a Wide-Band-Gap Polymer for Photovoltaic Cells. Chem Mater 2020,32 (5), 1993-2003.
10. Cunbin An, Zhong Zheng, Jianhui Hou*: Recent progress in wide bandgap conjugated polymer donors for high-performance nonfullerene organic photovoltaics.Chemical Communications 2020, doi: 10.1039/D0CC01038C.
11. Jinzhao Qin, Cunbin An*, Jianqi Zhang*, Kangcqiao Ma, Yang Yang, Tao Zhang, Sunsun Li, Kaihu Xian, Yong Cui, Yabing Tang, Wei Ma, Huifeng Yao, Shaoqing Zhang, Bowei Xu, Chang He*, Jianhui Hou*: 15.3% efficiency all-small-molecule organic solar cells enabled by symmetric phenyl substitution. Science China Materials 2020, doi: 10.1007/s40843-020-1269-9
12. Huifeng Yao, Jingwen Wang, Ye Xu, Shaoqing Zhang, Jianhui Hou*: Recent Progress in Chlorinated Organic Photovoltaic Materials. Acc. Chem. Res. 2020, DOI: 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00009
13. Ye Xu, Huifeng Yao*, Lijiao Ma, Ling Hong, Jiayao Li, Qing Liao, Yunfei Zu, Jingwen Wang, Mengyuan Gao, Long Ye, Jianhui Hou*: Tuning the hybridization of local exciton and charge-transfer states in highly efficient organic photovoltaic cells. Angewandte Chemie-international Edition 2020, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201915030
14. Qian Kang, Qi Wang, Cunbin An, Chang He, Bowei Xu*, Jianhui Hou.: Significant influence of doping effect on photovoltaic performance of efficient fullerene-free polymer solar cells. Journal of Energy Chemistry 2020, 43, 40-46.
15.Yong Cui, Huifeng Yao*, Ling Hong, Tao Zhang, Yabing Tang, Baojun Lin, Kaihu Xian, Bowei Gao, Cunbin An, Pengqing Bi, Wei Ma, Jianhui Hou: 17% efficiency organic photovoltaic cell with superior processability. National Science Review 2020, DOI: 10.1093/nsr/nwz200.
16. Yong Cui, Huifeng Yao*, Jianqi Zhang, Kaihu Xian, Tao Zhang, Ling Hong, Yuming Wang, Ye Xu, Kangqiao Ma, Cunbin An, Chang He, Zhixiang Wei, Feng Gao, Jianhui Hou: Single-Junction Organic Photovoltaic Cells with Approaching 18% Efficiency. Advanced Materials 2020, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201908205
17. Xiaoman Bi, Tao Zhang, Cunbin An*, Peng-Qing Bi, Kangqiao Ma, Sunsun Li, Kaihu Xian, Qianglong Lv, Shaoqing Zhang, Huifeng Yao, Bowei Xu, Jianqi Zhang*, Shaokui Cao*, Jianhui Hou* : Enhanced Photovoltaic Effect from Naphtho[2,3-c]thiophene-4,9-dione-based Polymer through Alkyl Side Chain Induced Backbone Distortion, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/D0TA02859B.
18. Xiaoman Bi, Ziang Wu, Tao Zhang, Cunbin An*, Ye Xu, Kangqiao Ma, Sunsun Li, Shaoqing Zhang, Huifeng Yao, Bowei Xu, Han Young Woo*, Shaokui Cao*, and Jianhui Hou*: Reduced Nonradiative Recombination Energy Loss Enabled Efficient Polymer Solar Cells via Tuning Alkyl Chain Positions on Pendent Benzene Units of Polymers, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 24184-24191.
19. Qian Kang, Yunfei Zu, Qing Liao, Zhong Zheng, Huifeng Yao, Shaoqing Zhang, Chang He, Bowei Xu*, Jianhui Hou: An inorganic molecule-induced electron transfer complex for highly efficient organic solar cells, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2020, 8, 5580-5586.
20. Jiao Liu, Yong Cui*, Yunfei Zu, Cunbin An, Bowei Xu, Huifeng Yao, Shaoqing Zhang, Jianhui Hou*: Organic photovoltaic cells for low light applications offering new scope and orientation, Organic Electronics, 2020, 85, 105798.
21. Lijiao Ma, Shaoqing Zhang*, Huifeng Yao, Ye Xu, Jingwen Wang, Yunfei Zu, Jianhui Hou: High-Efficiency Nonfullerene Organic Solar Cells Enabled by 1000 nm Thick Active Layers with a Low Trap-State Density, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 18777-18784.
22. Kaihu Xian, Yong Cui*, Ye Xu, Tao Zhang, Ling Hong, Huifeng Yao, Cunbin An, Jianhui Hou*: Efficient Exciton Dissociation Enabled by the End Group Modification in Non-Fullerene Acceptors, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2020, 124, 7691-7698.
23. Ye Xu, Huifeng Yao*, Lijiao Ma, Jingwen Wang, Jianhui Hou*: Efficient charge generation at low energy losses in organic solar cells: a key issue review, Reports on Progress in Physics, 2020, DOI: 10.1088/1361-6633/ab90cf.
24. Yunfei Zu, Ye Xu, Lijiao Ma, Qian Kang, Huifeng Yao, Jianhui Hou*: Carbonyl Bridge-Based p−π Conjugated Polymers as High-Performance Electrodes of Organic Lithium-Ion Batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 18457-18464.